OpenCV Face Recognition with Real-Time Firebase Database
Developed a face recognition attendance system using OpenCV and Firebase for creating a real-time database and a storage system. Here is a more detailed view of the tasks involved:
- Implemented face detection and recognition using the face_recognition and cv2 libraries.
- Integrated Firebase for real-time data tracking, storage, and retrieval.
- Tracked and updated attendance information in real-time on the Firebase database.
- Retrieved student information and images from Firebase for recognition and attendance tracking.
- Created a user-friendly interface with a live webcam feed, highlighting and labeling recognized faces.
- Customized the background graphics to enhance the user experience.
- Automatically updates database every time a face is detected and change in attendance is reflected in the created interface.