EDEN Fund Quantitative Analyst
EDEN Fund is the first student-run legal investment fund in Spain. I have passed a competitive selection process to be part of the fund first as an Equity Analyst, and now as a Quantitative Analyst.
- Producing very detailed company Analysis and equity research through researching company reports like the 10-K, 10-Q etc.
- Producing advanced DCF Modelling, Comparables Valuation, WACC calculation, Sensitivity Analysis etc.
- Pitching investment ideas to the management team through detailed presentations and Q&A.
- Using Excel at an advanced level to produce all of the financial models.
- Helping in automating certain processes within the Fund’s operations through custom code solutions.